Silent Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Silent Warriors

2 posters

Dynasty Essence II lvl

Azeron

Dynasty Essence II lvl Empty Dynasty Essence II lvl

Post  Azeron Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm

So i have one idea to make our clan better.
    what we need
    - some time
    - somethink to drink
    - some to eat
    - bottle on pee ( go to WC is disallowed) xD
    - BD with shadow
    - EE mana/lethal
    - Bish Heal/Lethal
    - Others fighter
    - patient.

As all know or no, to get mistic essence II lvl we need take Q in land callet Hell Bound.
    Then we need to obtained 744 Red Fucking Stones. When we have us bag of Red stones, we back to NPC and get essence.

Now core of idea
    Party made by only ppl who is active, who have Dynasty with essence 1 lol.. ops i mean lvl.
    We makeing party with that pll, and go citadel, we doing some trials. Go in killing mnobs, go out and again in.until someone get 744 stones, then he go out party and on his placy we take someone new who need that misteryous essency.

In that we will get essency 2 lvl for all clan. if we want make clan good.

In the same time we can go on Demon Prince and get some Q on Demon Prince's Blueprint. That Q give us some ATRI stones to Your choice.

Fun
    Fun

Dynasty Essence II lvl Empty Re: Dynasty Essence II lvl

Post  Fun Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 am

Azeron wrote:So i have one idea to make our clan better.
    what we need
    - some time
    - somethink to drink
    - some to eat
    - bottle on pee ( go to WC is disallowed) xD
    - BD with shadow
    - EE mana/lethal
    - Bish Heal/Lethal
    - Others fighter
    - patient.

As all know or no, to get mistic essence II lvl we need take Q in land callet Hell Bound.
    Then we need to obtained 744 Red Fucking Stones. When we have us bag of Red stones, we back to NPC and get essence.

Now core of idea
    Party made by only ppl who is active, who have Dynasty with essence 1 lol.. ops i mean lvl.
    We makeing party with that pll, and go citadel, we doing some trials. Go in killing mnobs, go out and again in.until someone get 744 stones, then he go out party and on his placy we take someone new who need that misteryous essency.

In that we will get essency 2 lvl for all clan. if we want make clan good.

In the same time we can go on Demon Prince and get some Q on Demon Prince's Blueprint. That Q give us some ATRI stones to Your choice.

XD About that adam....What you say is possible but there is WAY easier to pull the essence II ... I've heard that in gracia you can get essence II but do not know how....:/